Land Use Bylaw Amendments

 A statutory plan amendment may be required if the plan for the area does not provide a proposed land use or development. A  Land Use Bylaw Amendment may include changing the text of the LUB to allow for a specific land use or development to occur, to change development standards or to change the land use district designation that applies to a particular parcel of land (also known as rezoning).  An amendment is required if the property does not provide for that particular development, land use, parcel size or density. An amendment must be adopted by Council by bylaw and requires advertising and a public hearing in accordance with the M.G.A. requirements. For further information and assistance please contact 1-877-854-3371 or This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it